Saturday, March 24, 2018

Week 4 B

The 2 websites I visit frequently are Youtube and Navy Federal Credit Union.

I visit youtube often to listen to music, watch videos and to learn how to fix anything from gaming to cars etc. I also like to watch highlights of certain football players and rugby players. I have alot of varieties of videos to choose from so it makes it interesting to keep going back. Only thing I can see that needs improving is less ads in between videos.

Navy Federal Credit Union is my bank website. I visit the website often to monitor activity and pay bills. I visit my bank website at least once or twice a day. There is too many fraud going on so its better to catch an issue right away and contact the institution to fix it rather than find out later.

Posted on Tanya Rivera and Nick Vitale

No comments:

Post a Comment