Thursday, February 1, 2018

Week1A

Hey class,

Forgive me for posting super late. It took me a while to figure this blogger post out. I have never done blogging before nor do I use a lot of social media. The layout I decided for my blogger is Travel! The reason why I chose this layout is because I love traveling. When I was in the military, I was able to deploy and travel to numerous countries such as, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Italy, Somalia, Germany, South Korea, Kuwait etc. I really enjoyed getting to know different cultures and their way of life. Unfortunately for some countries I have been to did not allow me to really get to know and understand them due to the nature and the reason why I was there. Also I chose the color blue and the skies background because I was a paratrooper and we have a saying in the Infantry World that "The Sky is Blue Because God Loves the Infantry".

Looking forward to learning more from this class on how to utilize social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment